Community acupuncture is way to experience acupuncture in a safe, group setting at a lower cost than a private session. As with private sessions, patients at Community Acupuncture will be receive an individual consultation and a specific treatment for their condition. Treatments will be for around 40 minutes.
Community acupuncture sessions will be held on alternating Saturdays from 12-3pm at The Yoga Factory in Annandale. There is no need to book, all appointments will be on a walk-in basis.
In China as well as other Asian countries it is quite common for patients to be treated in the same room. Group healing can be quite powerful!
Which conditions does Acupuncture with?
Acupuncture may help with a variety of conditions, some of which include:
• Musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain
• Migraines and headaches
• Stress, anxiety and insomnia
• Digestion and gut health
• Women’s health issues (period pain, endometriosis, PCOS)
• Men’s health issues
• Generalised pain syndromes
What do I wear?
The points selected will mostly be on the hands and feet, so there is no need to disrobe but please wear loose, comfortable clothing (e.g. tracksuit pants).
How much does community acupuncture cost?
• $50 for a standard treatment
• $40 for all concession card holders and/or members of The Yoga Factory.
Currently there are no EFTPOS facilities, unfortunately. The nearest ATM is at IGA on Booth St.
When and where will Community Acupuncture be held?
Community Acupuncture will be held at The Yoga Factory, 1 Booth St (cnr Wigram Rd), Annandale on alternating Saturdays from 1-3pm.
• Saturday 25th May: 12-3pm
• Saturday 8th June: 12-3pm
• Saturday 22nd June: 12-3pm
Future sessions will be posted on this website and on Instagram: luminescence_acupuncture
Contact Lucy: firstname.lastname@example.org